Purpose and acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of the website (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE), owned by CLUB DEPORTIVO BERRIRO ERE(hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE).
Browsing the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE confers the condition of user of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will be liable to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
Identification and communications
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- The person in charge is CLUB DEPORTIVO BERRIRO ERE
- Its VAT number is: G31979966
- Its address is:Avn Sancho el Fuerte 32. 5-A Pamplona
- Registered in the CommercialRegisterSports EntitiesRegister: 1844
In order to contact us, we provide you with different means of contact which are detailed below:
- mail: email@example.com
- Tel: 659189420
All notifications and communications between users and THE WEBSITE OWNER shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made by post or any other of the aforementioned means.
3. Conditions of access and use
The website and its services are free and open access, however, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data provided to THE WEBSITE OWNER and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist apology or, in general, contents contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE WEBSITE OWNER provides its services.
- Attempt to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties.
- Impersonating another user, public authorities or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, and none of the exploitation rights of the same may be understood to be transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorised private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation. Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE WEBSITE OWNER, and it may not be understood that the use of or access to the same confers any right over the same on the user.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between THE WEBSITE OWNER and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE WEBSITE OWNER of its contents or services. Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must request prior written authorisation from THE WEBSITE OWNER. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website.
false, inaccurate or incorrect information about THE WEBSITE OWNER, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website or the actions carried out on the basis of the same.
4. Disclaimer of warranties and liability
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for information purposes only, and access to all content is not fully guaranteed, nor is its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the content, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE declines any responsibility for information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered on this website. THE WEBSITE OWNER does not guarantee or accept responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, nor will it be responsible for the results obtained. THE WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
6. Procedure in the event of unlawful activities
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the carrying out of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to THE WEBSITE OWNER duly identifying themselves, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly stating, under their own responsibility, that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
The parties expressly submit to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals corresponding to the domicile of the user or to those of the place of fulfilment of the contractual obligation for any questions or differences that may arise due to the interpretation, fulfilment and execution of this contract.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publication of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.